Hi DMS Law firm in Vietnam! Are there business lines eligible for investment incentives in Vietnam for foreign investors ?
BUSINESS LINES ELIGIBLE FOR INVESTMENT INCENTIVES IN VIETNAM:
I. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ELECTRONICS, MECHANICS, MATERIAL PRODUCITON, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
1. Production of products on the list of key mechanical products under the Prime Minister’s decisions.
2. Investment in research and development.
3. Production of steel billets from iron ore, high-grade steel, alloys.
4. Production of coke and activated carbon.
5. Production of energy-saving products.
6. Production of petrochemical products, pharmaceutical-chemical products, technical plastic – rubber components.
7. Production of products with at least 30% added value (according to instructions of the Ministry of Planning and Investment).
8. Production of automobiles, automobile parts, ship-building.
9. Production of electronic components and electronic clusters other than those specified in (A).
10. Production of farming machines, equipment, components, machines serving agriculture, forestry, aquaculture, salt production, food processing machines, and irrigation equipment other than those specified in (A).
11. Production of materials to replace asbestos.
1. Cultivating, gathering, processing herbs; protection of genetic resources, rare and special herbs.
2. Production, processing of animal feeds.
3. Technological services related to cultivation, breeding, aquaculture, protection of plants and animals.
4. Construction, upgrade or slaughterhouses; industrial preservation and processing poultry and livestock.
5. Development of material areas serving processing industry.
III. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
1. Construction and development of infrastructure of industrial complexes.
2. Construction of apartment buildings for workers in industrial parks, export-processing zones, hi-tech zones, economic zones; construction of dormitories for students and houses for beneficiaries of incentive policies; construction of urban areas (including kindergartens, schools, hospitals) serving workers.
3. Recovery of oil spill, landslide, dyke, riverbank, seashore, dam, reservoir erosion, and other environmental emergencies; application of technology to minimization of greenhouse gas emission.
4. Investment in operation of exhibition centers, logistics centers, warehouses, supermarkets, shopping malls.
IV. EDUCATION, CULTURE, SOCIETY, SPORTS, HEALTHCARE
1. Investment in operation of infrastructure of educational institutions, development of non-public educational institutions, including preschool education, compulsory education, and vocational education,
2. Production of medical equipment, construction of warehouses for preservation of pharmaceuticals and reserve of medicines for humans in case of disasters, epidemics.
3. Manufacture of ingredients of medicines and pesticides; drugs for animals and aquatic organisms.
4. Investment in biological testing facilities, bioavailability assessment, pharmaceutical facilities that meet good practice standards for manufacturing, preservation, testing, clinical trial of medicines.
5. Investment in research into scientific foundation of traditional medicines and establishment of standards for testing traditional medicines
6. Investment in sports centers, stadiums, swimming pools; facilities for production, repair sports equipment.
7. Investment in public libraries and cinemas.
8. Investment in construction of cemeteries, crematories.
V. OTHER BUSINESS LINES
1. People's credit funds and microfinance institutions.
Phone: 0914 165 703 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sectors and trades eligible for investment incentives in Vietnam
Thi-Ha Nguyen, ACCA
|DMS Law firm in Vietnam|
Lawyer Do Minh Son
Foreign investors are required to meet conditions applicable to conditional business investment in Vietnam