Hi DMS Attorneys in Vietnam! Can you advise on industries and trades in which business investment is prohibited in Vietnam ?
The following business investment activities are prohibited:
- Business in drugs prescribed in Appendix 1 to this Law;
- Business in chemicals or minerals of types prescribed in Appendix 2 to this Law;
- Business in specimens of wild fauna or flora included in Schedule 1 of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species and specimens of species of endangered and rare wild fauna or flora in Category 1 with the natural origin as prescribed in Appendix 3 to this Law;
- Business in prostitution;
- Purchase or sale of humans, tissues or parts of the human body;
- Activities relating to asexual reproduction.
Production or use of products prescribed in Points (a), (b) and (c) of Clause 1 of this article for analysis, testing, scientific research, medical care, production of pharmaceutical products, investigation of crimes, or protection of national defence and security shall be conducted in accordance with Government regulations (Article 6 Law on Investment No. 67/2014/QH13 dated November 26, 2014).
Phone: 0914 165 703 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Industries and trades in which business investment is prohibited in Vietnam
Thi-Ha Nguyen, ACCA
|DMS Law firm in Vietnam|
Lawyer Do Minh Son
Foreign investors are required to meet conditions applicable to conditional business investment in Vietnam