Temporary guidance on measures to prevent and control COVID-19 in Danang city from September 30, 2021
Except for 7 activities still suspended and 8 activities opened with conditions as specified in Official Letter No. 6589/UBND-KGVX, other activities shall be carried out normally
The People's Committee of Da Nang city issued Official Letter No. 6589/UBND-KGVX to implement the Directive No. 08/CT-UBND dated September 28, 2021 on "safe adaptation, flexibility, effective control of the COVID-19 pandemic" in the current situation, from September 30, 2021 until further notice. As follows:
- For areas under medical isolation or established when there is a new case of COVID-19 in the community: continue to strictly implement isolation measures, "whoever is, stay still".
- For the remaining areas: except for 7 activities still suspended and 8 activities opened with conditions as specified in Official Letter No. 6589/UBND-KGVX, other activities shall be carried out normally, with a maximum number of employees; strictly comply with current regulations and the requirements specified in this Official Letter.
Accordingly, the general requirements when participating in activities include:
- Strictly comply with regulations (Mask - Disinfection - Distance - Decentralization - Medical declaration); do not gather 20 or more people outside of offices, schools, hospitals...; Keep a minimum distance of 2 meters between people in public places;
- When having symptoms of suspected COVID-19 (cough, fever, sore throat, loss of taste- smell), do not go to buy medicine on your own, you must notify the nearest medical facility for examination;
- Have received at least 1 dose of COVID-19 vaccine after 14 days (except for people under 18 years old and those who cannot be vaccinated according to the instructions);
- Have a QR code and regularly use it when going to crowded places, when going to work, study and use services or trade.
For agencies, organizations and enterprises:
- Must have a safety plan for epidemic prevention and control as guided;
- Must have a QR code controlling device to manage people who come to work, study and use services or trade;
- Must test SARS-CoV-2 for 100% workers with suspected symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath.
Covid-19 in Danang city from September 30, 2021
Thi-Ha Nguyen, ACCA
|DMS Law firm in Vietnam|
Lawyer Do Minh Son
Time limit for registration of change to contents of enterprise registration certificates
Lawyers give advice about legal status and tax declaration of a representative office in Vietnam