Hi DMS Law firm in Vietnam! Are there business lines eligible for sepecial investment incentives in Vietnam for foreign investors ?
BUSINESS LINES ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIAL INVESTMENT INCENTIVES IN VIETNAM:
I. HIGH TECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ANCILLARY INDUSTRIES
1. Application of high technologies on the List of high technologies given priority under the Prime Minister’s decisions.
2. Production of products on the list of hi-tech products given priority under the Prime Minister’s decisions.
3. Production of ancillary industry products under the Prime Minister’s decisions.
4. Development of high technologies and high technology enterprises; venture investment in high technology development; application, research and development of high technology according to regulations of law on high technology; manufacturing of biotechnology products.
5. Production of software products, digital products, key information technology products, software service, information security services, information protection service according to regulations of law on information technology.
6. Production of renewable energy, clean energy, and waste-to-energy production.
7. Manufacture of composite materials, light building materials, and rare materials.
1. Cultivation, protection, and development of forests.
2. Farming, processing, preserving agriculture, forestry, and aquaculture products.
3. Production, breeding, cross-breeding plant varieties, animal breeds, and aquatic breeds.
4. Salt production, extraction, and refinement.
5. Offshore fishing combined with advanced fishing methods; fishing logistics services; construction of shipyards and ship-building.
6. Rescue services at sea.
III. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
1. Concentrated waste collection, treatment, recycling, and reuse.
2. Construction, operation of infrastructure of industrial parks, export-processing zones, hi-tech zones, and specialized areas in economic zones.
3. Development of water plants, power plants, water supply and drainage system; bridges, roads, railroads, airports, seaports, river ports; airfields, train stations, and other particularly important infrastructural works decided by the Prime Minister.
4. Development of public transportation in urban areas.
5. Construction, management, and operation of rural markets.
IV. CULTURE, SOCIETY, SPORTS, HEALTHCARE
1. Construction of social houses and relocation housing.
2. Investment in epidemic prevention facilities.
3. Research and development of preparation technology and biotechnology for production of new medicines.
4. Production of medicines ingredients and essential medicines, medicines for prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, vaccines, biological, herbal medicines, oriental medicines; medicines whose patents are about to expire or relevant proprietary medicines; application of advanced technology and biotechnology to production of medicines for humans according to international GMP standards; production of primary packages of medicines.
5. Investment in manufacture of methadone.
6. Investment in centers for high-performance sports, sports training centers for the disabled; construction of sports facilities having training and competition equipment suitable for used at international competitions; professional sports training facilities.
7. Investment in geriatric centers, psychiatry centers, centers for treatment of dioxin patients, centers for caring elders, the disabled, orphans, and homeless children.
8. Investment in Social Treatment – Education – Labor centers; rehabilitation centers smoking cessation centers; HIV/AIDS treatment centers.
9. Investment in national museums, ethnic culture centers; traditional theatre groups; theatres, film studios, film production facilities, film development facilities; fine art – photography exhibition centers; production, repair of traditional musical instruments, maintenance of ethnic museums and art schools; facilities and trade villages for introduction and development of traditional trades.
Phone: 0914 165 703 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sectors and trades eligible for special investment incentives in Vietnam
Thi-Ha Nguyen, ACCA
|DMS Law firm in Vietnam|
Lawyer Do Minh Son
Foreign investors are required to meet conditions applicable to conditional business investment in Vietnam